Providing Policymakers with Trusted, Independent Resources
- What's New
- Coverage and Cost Effects of Senators Bennet and Kaine’s Medicare-X Choice Act of 2021
- Nevada Actuarial Study Projects Significant Savings from Public Option Plans
- States Must Prioritize Health Equity as They Expand Coverage through Public Options
- What the Data Say About Offering Public Option Plans to Workers with Employer-Sponsored Insurance
- HHS Approves Nation’s First Section 1332 Waiver for a Public Option–Style Health Care Plan in Colorado
This resource center provides policymakers with a dedicated, independent source of information on public health insurance options. Our experts are available to provide technical assistance and unbiased feedback on your questions.