Providing Policymakers with Trusted, Independent Resources
- What's New
- A Progress Report on Washington’s Public Option Plans
- Options to Increase Health Coverage in West Virginia
- Congressional Proposals for a Federal Public Health Insurance Option
- What the Data Say About Offering Public Option Plans to Workers with Employer-Sponsored Insurance
- States Move Forward with Public Option Programs, but Differ in How They Select Insurance Carriers
This resource center provides policymakers with a dedicated, independent source of information on public health insurance options. Our experts are available to provide technical assistance and unbiased feedback on your questions.